Why List on NSX?
NSX is an SME (Small & Medium Entreprise) focused listing stock exchange in Australia. NSX advantages include:
- Simple Rules
- Minimal listing criteria – 50 shareholder minimum, $500,000 minimum market cap and no minimum listing price.
- Low costs
- Multiple listing options
- Extensive adviser community
- Customer focused
- State of the art trading systems – NSX’s trading market is run on NASDAQ OMX’s state of the art X-stream system.
- Fast listing processing
- Extensive real time price feeds & news alerts
Did you know that it’s possible to list on the NSX (for Asia) and Frankfurt (for Europe) and be quoted on the OTC Markets (for the US) for less than just listing on a tier one market?
- Once listed on the NSX and then be fast tracked onto the Frankfurt exchange in weeks, and then raise capital from European investors
- Being listed in multiple markets gives your company access to global investors, more trading time (Australia plus Europe for example) and easier investor access to your stock as they can now invest and trade.
- NSX listed companies have dual listed on Deutsche Börse’s Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Oslo Axess, OTC Pink and OTC QX.
Timelines: In most cases the complete listing process will take 90-120 days, although our service providers are very efficient and we are confident that we could have the listing completed within 60-90 days.
To Learn More Contact Us